How to use a swegway:
Take your hot new swegboard out of the box and place it flat on the floor. Press and hold the power button, located on the front of your balance board, next to the 3-pin charging port.
1. Ensure that your swegway is full charged and switched on, and remember, if you’re a beginner always have a friend on hand when starting on your swegway! We don't want to pree any flops on Snapchat.
2. Once you keep your center of gravity even, you will be able to stand on your swegway without moving or swaying, just like standing on the ground. Nice and easy.
3. When you are ready, shift your weight to the foot already placed on the device and step on with your second foot in one quick movement. You are good to go. Let's ride.
4. Always stay relaxed and confident! Hype Boards™ are very intuitive and sense the slightest motion, so finding your center of balance is key to staying upright. All you need to do to change direction is lean that way slightly.
5. Lean slightly forward to go forward, and slightly back to go backwards! Standing perfectly upright will make your swegway stop all together. Next level braking system.
6. Guys, try to refrain from flayling your arms around, leaning too far forward and/or backwards, or stepping onto your swegway unevenly, as this will cause you to lose control and increase your probability of embarrassing yourself when you fall off.
7. Stepping off of your swegboard can be one of the easiest steps. From a stopped position, lift one leg up and set your foot back down on the ground behind you and then step off with your other leg.
TIP – make sure to lift your leg completely off in one motion when stepping back, otherwise you can get sent into a tailspin!
First of all you need to order one at our store - you can get your favourite colour right here with our exclusive range of designs.